Code of Ethics and Conduct
3A Press commitment is focused on the achievement of the highest standards of “best practice” regarding its business, ethical, legal, and socially responsible manner. We expect similar principled conduct from directors, employees, collaborators, customers, suppliers, and partners. The Code defines 3A Press expectations in relation to its collaborators, compliance with laws and regulations, corruption, and bribery, social and working conditions, child labor, and the outside environment.
★ Social and Working Conditions
3A Press management responsibility ensures that these policies and expectations are understood and put into practice by its collaborators. 3A Press is committed to conducting its business to upholding the human rights of their employees and treat them with dignity and respect following the standards:
1. Employment is voluntary: The use of forced, compulsory labor, bonded or indentured labor or involuntary prison labor is strictly prohibited.
2. Protection of Child Labor: The company does not employ workers under the age of 18 or below the minimum age as stated under national, or local laws or regulations, whichever age is higher. 3A Press verify the personal information and the actual age with personal identification papers. 3A Press repudiates child labor and only employs people of a legal working age in accordance with the Puerto Rico laws currently in force.
3. Compensation: We comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards concerning wages and benefits. Deductions from wages applicable by law and all workers are concerned. This information must be confidential between the employee and Human Resources.
4. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan: This policy comply with non-discrimination strictly adhere to all applicable laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment for the reason of race, religion, age, color, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, health conditions, political opinion, creed, or other basis prohibited by law. The employees must be based on principles of civil coexistence and performed with mutual respect. of the rights and freedom of the individual. Each employee must collaborate actively to maintain an environment of mutual respect for the dignity and reputation of each one.
5. Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining: Currently, the company does not have or make contributions to parties, committees, or political and trade union organizations. The company is aware that the employee is entitle to freedom of Association as per local regulation.
★ Protection of the environment
3A Press recognizes that environmental responsibility is integral to the production of high-quality products. In the performance of their duties, 3A Press comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, and industry standards. Suppliers shall comply with any additional environmental requirements specific to the products or services being provided to 3A Press Corp., as required in design, product specifications, and contract documents.
★ Communications and Implementation
Employees, customers and/or suppliers can find this information and the changes that arise on our official website and must comply with the requirements of this Code. 3A Press anticipates continuous improvement based on targets it has set itself as well as development of plans and implementation of measures to remedy shortcomings identified internally or externally.